The most important thing we need to have as professional house cleaners is good cleaning tools that save us time and make our clients’ homes shine.
Many times, as in the picture above, we are faced with extremely dirty situations where we are expected to be miracle workers.
Once we are tasked with this type of grime, we have to know what to use.
I always tell my team, let’s work smarter, not harder! I stand by this secret weapon of mine – the Pumie pumice rock.
How to use it properly:
- Spray down the stove with your favorite bleach cleaner (I swear by Awesome Degreaser, which can be found at Dollar Tree).
- Let it sit for 30-40 minutes.
- DO NOT use it on any stainless steel or stove tops, or refrigerators or dishwashers.
- Make soapy dishwater (Dawn is the best grease cutter).
- Sprinkle Ajax – I prefer it over Soft Scrub or Comet because they both tend to leave a film.
- Wet the Pumie Pumice in the soapy dishwater and get to work!
I recommend using a couple of microfiber rags because they absorb dirt and rinse well. I would also suggest in this scenario that you change the water and rag at least 2-3 times so you aren’t swishing the grease around.
Now go take a BITE out of GRIME!